Friday, April 18, 2008

April 2008: Real Estate Silver Platter Deals Newsletter

April 25th, 2008

From the Desk of : J.Lamar Ferren, Sr.

"Handing you deals on a Silver Platter!"

What's Inside this Month's issue...

  • Quick Intro
  • Hot Silver Platter Deal
  • My latest Book Recommendation
  • Special gift for the month
  • Latest Real Estate Scam Alert that you need to watch out for while doing deals
  • My final thoughts for the month!!

Note: All values (ARV, Repairs, etc.) for the properties below were through our own due dilligence, so please do your own due diligence to verify. We'll help you fill the property as well. See below. Contact me right away if interested.

Have a deal you want to get rid of? Just go to
www.LamarBuysHomes.com/buy.php to submit your deal.
Got a seller/buyer lead that you want to just pass on and get compensated with $500 - $1,000 when we close? Go to http://www.LamarBuysHomes.com/ and click Contact Us.


Enjoy Your Newsletter!



To Your Success,

J.Lamar Ferren
New Breed Real Estate Investor

Ps. Please provide me some feedback, as I'm still in the beginning stages of this Newsletter!

Let's Get Started...


Hello Fellow Investors,

Lamar here, and man does it feel good this morning. I love the month of April for many reasons. As I stepped outside this morning there was a calm that came over me because of the simple fact that spring is finally here. Well at least, here in Virginia. Seeing the sun shining, the flowers blooming, and feeling that light breeze of wind blowing, it''s definitely refreshing. I know the kids will be full of energy, urging me to take them outside on a daily basis. Sometimes, it's important that I pull myself away from my biz and give them the time they deserve. Afterall, they're part of the reason I do what I do.

Anywyay, this has been a busy month for me. Not only did I celebrate my 25th Birthday on April 12th, (By the way, I want to give a special thanks to everyone who sent me birthday wishes, e-cards, etc. It really meant a lot to me), I also bought a new home for my family and I, along with adopting a New Real Estate Investing strategy that I'll be telling you all more about in the upcoming months. It is definitely making an impact on our life and it's reshaping my business as a whole.


With that said, I'm continuing this Silver Platter Deals Newsletter because I want to help you as much as possible in moving forward with your careers and goals. I'm a key believer in providing value to others. As I was always taught to give back.


As you read this Newsletter, I encourage you to take advantage of any deals, books, resources, or gifts that I might have. I'm sure, you'll be glad that you did and you'll be coming back for more. The books and products that I recommend are carefully selected to ensure they produce the results desired. With that said, it will be completely up to you to achieve those results.



Well, I know you're ready to see what this Month's Newsletter is all about so let's move on to the Hot Silver Platter Deal of the Month. Also, please provide me with some feedback of what you think about the Newsletter in general. I have thick skin, so don't hold back!


To Your Success,

J. Lamar Ferren

New Breed Real Estate Investor

Success Breeds Success

Want to get paid 3 times on 1 deal?

No Credit Check, No Bank Qualifying, & Low Money Down





2950 Binghampton Ln NW

Lawrenceville, GA, 30044

Click Here for the Full Propery description, then come back to...
See the Investement Opportunity below!


What if you could become $17,300 richer & Get Paid 3 times on 1 deal?


Let's cut to the chase...

Here's a Quick Look at the Numbers!

Purchase Price*: $159,700


Rehab Needed: $0

ARV+: $177,000

Equity**: $17,300

Montly Rent: $1200

Monthly Gross Cashflow: You Decide! (I suggest $100/m minimum)


Assignment Fee: BUT - you should only respond if you're serious. If you don't have $3,900 this deal isn't right for you. But, if you do have $3,900 - and you're a smart, serious investor and you even want to capitalize on 2 of my Special Bonuses, then this is an amazing way to convert $3,900 into $17,300 in net worth, instantly! It doesn't get much easier than this! All you have to do now is send me an email to say "Lamar, I Want The Deal!" (Click Here to reserve the deal for yourself right now...) First Come, First Serve!

What if you could sell the property on a 2-yr rent-to-own for at least $177,000 and make a) upfront cash by way of an option fee (recoup almost all of your assignment fee immediately, if not more b) Captialize on any monthly cashflow! c) collect a good chunk of change on the back-end when they refinance and...

2 Bonuses Below!




NOTE:
* The equity mentioned is based on what we believe the current value to be but does not account for any market fluctuations and is not a guarantee of future performance.

+ ARV used here is the projected lease option sales price (at 2 years out), as it wouldn't be selling at today's current value, so this is a more accurate figure to use to estimate potential profit.

** This calculation is based on the total purchase price of $159,700 + $0 in repairs.

The 2-year lease option value is about $177,000 which is what we used to calculate the projected profit of about $17,300. This is at a very conservative figure.




Bonus #1: I know 1 more stream of income that can allow you to get paid 4 times on this 1 deal! Not too many investors utilize this extra stream of income!

What if Icould pratically guarantee your success by helping you find the right tenant buyer?

Bonus #2

ONLY WITH YOUR PERMISSION...

I'll assist you with marketing your deal all over the internet with email, online ads, audios, videos, etc.

Here's an example of the Video Campaign we can use for your future tenant buyer:



Wealth is Attracted to Speed





www.FourHourWorkWeek.com




"Time is on Your Side"




This book will rule out the excuse of "Not having enough time".

It focuses on developing a lifestyle where you can live more and work less. I recommend you check this book out soon, if you feel trapped in your business. As a Business Owner, you should be working on your buisess, and not IN your business. This book will help you get there in more ways than one. It also has many great resources available for outsourcing and tips on how to eliminate 50% of the work you do in your business.



www.FourHourWorkWeek.com



In fact, here is a place I know of where people are standing by to help you with your business. www.guru.com



Wouldn't you like to spend more time with your family? Travel whenever & wherever you want? Quit your Job? Grow your Business?



Reading this book will help you get there. Head to www.FourHourWorkWeek.com and prepare to change your life!


The Secret Weapon!

This tool is powerful and it truly will give
you an unfair advantage over your competition. You see there
are those out there that still do Real Estate Investing the
"old
school" way.


Now I'm not really knocking that, but it's just not
for me. I like to do things the "New Breed" way and that's been
working for me just fine. My mentor has instilled the "New Breed" concept inside of me and it just makes sense!

It cost me a couple hundred bucks just to obtain this *secret weapon* and it has paid for itself over and over again, but my
friend Todd is completely waving that entire fee just for you. Aren't you lucky?... Click the KeyHole Now and Get Serious about Your Business!

Ps: You better hurry because I don't think the "no setup fee" offer will be around forever, but even if it's not, you still need to take advantage of this secret weapon. You'll see that it pays for itself over and over again! Again, the "no setup fee" offer is a limited offer. Get over there now!














What Goes around Comes around

Watch out for scams like these when doing your deals!

Here's an excerpt from a website I found about a common scam called "rent skimming"

Rent skimmers prey on troubled borrowers worried about losing the house. They agree to take over loan payments and let the owner stay and pay rent. Wagner says skimmers don't pay the mortgage, but collect a few thousand dollars in rent before the lender initiates foreclosure.

A variation on that has the scammer persuading the homeowners to file for bankruptcy a day or two before the scheduled foreclosure. That stops foreclosure proceedings long enough for the scammer to make off with a few more months' rent, Wagner says.

Watch out for scams like this and do not get involved, no matter how attractive it looks. You'll be sorry in the end. I hate scammers!



Is Time Really on Your side?

This Month I really wanted to touch on the subject of Time. Some people say, "Time is on Your Side". When you hear that, do you really believe it? Are you waiting for that special day to pop out of the sky and your a millionaire relaxing on a tropical beach, sipping on a pina colada? I can almost guarantee that you will never ever see that day unless you do what it takes to make that happen, starting today. For those that have made it there...Congratulations, now give back and help someone else get there if you're not doing so already!

Many Investors and professionals want to be successful, but they don't want to put in the work. Somebody has to put in the work. If it's not going to be you, then who? Just like the book above, you can always outsource tasks that you don't feel like doing. But, the bottomline is that those tasks need to be completed on a consistent basis, in order for you to reach your goals. Don't do everything by yourself. You're not alone..


Time is only on your side if you want it to be. Essentially, the clock will keep ticking and ticking. Don't be like the clock. Don't just keep ticking and ticking....waiting and waiting. Take Action Today! Do whatever it takes to Change Your Life Today! I believe in you and that is why I end practially all my emails with...

To Your Success,


J.Lamar Ferren

New Breed Real Estate Investor

Ps: Don't forget to provide me with some feedback. Let me know what you think. Positive and negative about this Newsletter. I'm always looking to improve. Hope you enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a pretty good Newsletter. I already own the 4 hour work week and it is awesome! I joined your Investor List, by the way! Thanks Lamar!

J.Lamar Ferren said...

Thanks Darryl. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope to make it better. I saw your sign up, just make sure to confirm your subscription.